It seems that the departure of Tony Harnell from Skid Row last year may have left the door open for the return of Sabastian Bach, Skid Row’s original front man, to the band. While on the ...Read more
In an interview withe the Irish Times, Tony Iommi, of Black Sabbath fame, revealed that he will be getting surgery on a lump found in the back of his throat near the nasal cavity. Iommi has been ...Read more
Drummer Bobby Blotzer had been touring under the “Ratt” band name with a diferent set of band mates other than the original roster, which included Stephen Pearcy, Juan Croucier and ...Read more
- Schwarzenegger: OK Trump is still 'Apprentice' producerUNIVERSAL CITY, Calif. (AP) — Arnold Schwarzenegger, star of the new version of "Celebrity Apprentice," is unfazed that President-elect Donald Trump has retained a producer's stake in the show.
- 'La La Land' expected to lead Golden Globe nominationsIn a departure from last year's awards calendar, the announcements come before the influential Screen Actors Guild nominations, making them the first major bellwether of momentum going into the Oscars race. The Globe nominations, set to be made at the crack of dawn in Beverly Hills, are decided by the Hollywood Foreign Press Association (HFPA), […]
- Inside Kirk Douglas's intimate 100th birthday celebrationKirk Douglas knows how to make an entrance. With boxing gloves in every centerpiece and the theme from "Rocky" blaring over the speakers, Douglas, one of the golden age of Hollywood's last living ...
- Climate change film 'An Inconvenient Truth' gets a sequelLOS ANGELES (AP) — Al Gore's climate change documentary, "An Inconvenient Truth," is getting a sequel.
- Cue the music, cue the drama! Lee Daniels introduces 'Star'NEW YORK (AP) — The title of Lee Daniels' latest venture, "Star," might very well identify this celebrated producer-director-writer. His films include "Monster's Ball," ''Precious" and "The Butler," while two seasons ago he roared into series TV with Fox's smash music drama "Empire."
- Justin Bieber tops Vevo's worldwide music video chart 2016Justin Bieber's "Sorry" video tops Vevo's most watched video chart of 2016, after having raked in more than 1.8 billion views this year.
- Experts Interrogate Youtube's Report That They Paid $1 Billion To The Music IndustryEarlier this week Youtube belaboredly patted themselves on the back for reportedly paying out over a billion dollars to the music industry. In a statement, the IFPI, or the International Federation Of The Phonographic Industry, a global record industry trade group, called the figure into question. “Google has today issued more unexplained numbers on what […]
- Apple Music's Latest Subscriber Numbers Will Make Jay Z SweatApple Music is succeeding where others streaming competitors are not. As the music service hit the 18-month mark, it announced that it had reached 20 million subscribers. It would be easy to play this off as a symptom of Apple’s established presence in our pockets, both via the iPhone and the iTunes store.