Jay Jay French loves it! He loves it all, but what he doesn’t love is that the Trump Administration wants to use the Twisted Sister classic “We’re Not Gonna Take It” for ...Read more
Returning this year with a super stacked lineup, The Chicago Open Air Festival will feature some of the biggest names in Ron ‘n Roll, including Ozzy Osbourne, KISS, Korn and many more! Should ...Read more
The animated video doesn’t mention Trump by name but there is a lot of powerful imagery is suggestively clear as to what major political figure that might be. Diffuser.fm has more on the ...Read more
- Review: In 'The Founder,' cutthroat big business, supersizedKetchup, mustard, two pickles. In John Lee Hancock's "The Founder," about Ray Kroc and the making of McDonald's, the ingredients for success are ruthlessly simple.
- Adams' 'Girls of the Golden West' to premiere on Nov 21.SAN FRANCISCO (AP) — Composer John Adams' "Girls of the Golden West" will be given its world premiere by the San Francisco Opera on Nov. 21.
- Film about 1960s black mathematicians tops MLK weekendNEW YORK (AP) — "Hidden Figures," the uplifting film about African-American mathematicians at NASA during the 1960s space race, led the North American box office for the second straight week, selling $27.5 million in tickets over the Martin Luther King Jr. holiday weekend, according to final studio figures Tuesday.
- Hip-hop podcast host charged in fatal concert venue shootingNEW YORK (AP) — A hip-hop podcast host arrested in connection with a concert venue shooting that left a rapper's bodyguard dead and three other people wounded is a killer and a danger to the community unworthy of bail, a prosecutor said on Tuesday.
- Red Hot Chili Peppers to head new Lollapalooza ParisThe Red Hot Chili Peppers, The Weeknd and the Pixies will play the inaugural Paris edition of Lollapalooza as the longstanding US alternative culture festival expands. Lollapalooza will take place on July 22-23 at the Longchamp Racecourse in the west of the French capital, the Parisian government announced in November. Unveiling the lineup on Tuesday, […]
- Music and Barbecue Spot Globe Hall Changes HandsWhat started as a labor of love for owner Jeff Cornelius became a community spot for the quickly gentrifying Globeville area and changes are on the horizon. Starting on February 1, Globe Hall is getting a new owner. Cornelius is stepping down to spend more time with his wife and young son and selling the fourteen […]
- Academy of Country Music Awards moves to T-Mobile ArenaNASHVILLE, Tenn. (AP) — The Academy of Country Music Awards is moving its annual show to the new T-Mobile Arena in Las Vegas.
- At least 5 dead, 15 hurt in shooting at Mexico's BPM music festivalBy Gabriel Stargardter MEXICO CITY (Reuters) - At least five people, including foreigners, were killed and 15 were wounded early on Monday, when a gunman opened fire at a nightclub in Mexico's Playa del Carmen resort during the BPM electronic music festival. Quintana Roo State Attorney General Miguel Angel Pech said a Canadian, an Italian […]