Why so cynical. Blink-182 performed a new song, “Cynical” for the first time in San Diego. A fan filmed the performance and uploaded it. ” ‘Cynical’ appeared on the ...Read more
“With full participation from the band, disciple Jon Schnepp (“Metalocalypse”) has penned the three-issue comic series with interior bloodlines drawn by Guiu Vilanova ...Read more
“A YouTuber going by the name Logan Mashups created a mash-up of Twenty One Pilots, Halsey, Melanie Martinez and Troye Sivan a while back. He put together the songs ‘Stressed ...Read more
- Think Trump and Clinton fall flat? Vote for Cat in the HatSPRINGFIELD, Mass. (AP) — Voters who think presidential candidates Donald Trump and Hillary Clinton fall flat can now choose the Cat in the Hat.
- Chinese tech firm LeEco agrees to buy Vizio TV maker for $2BMENLO PARK, Calif. (AP) — Chinese video streaming company LeEco is breaking into the U.S. TV market by buying Vizio, a manufacturer of budget-priced sets.
- Beyonce, Adele, Kanye West earn top nominations at MTV VMAsNEW YORK (AP) — Beyonce and Adele are the top nominees at the MTV Video Music Awards, where their music videos will compete against Kanye West's controversial "Famous" for video of the year.
- More than 100 celebrities pledge to work against TrumpJulianne Moore, Bryan Cranston, Kerry Washington, Mark Ruffalo, Neil Patrick Harris, Lena Dunham, Shonda Rhimes, and Macklemore are among more than 100 celebrities joining a campaign to urge Americans to deny Donald Trump the White House.
- 14 Great Places to Eat and Drink Near Lollapalooza, 2016 EditionIf you're one of the quarter-million people or so that are heading to the 25th Lollapalooza, Chicago's largest annual music festival/mob scene in Grant Park Thursday through Sunday, you'll have plenty of standout food options at Chow Town inside the festival grounds.
- 30 Great Chicago Restaurants & Bars To Hear Live Music, MappedA variety of musical and culinary genres
- Donald Trump Asked to Stop Using 'Air Force One' Music for Campaign (Exclusive)The producer of the Harrison Ford thriller says the Republican presidential nominee is using deceased composer Jerry Goldsmith’s music without permission and wants him to stop.
- Selena Gomez Says She Feels 'Unauthentic' and 'Disconnected' From Her MusicThe singer also said she's disconnected to "myself and my music."