Danny Worsnop’s upcoming debut solo album, The Long Road Home is going to great and different from the sounds of Asking Alexandria. The sound is “a deeper and often darker path ...Read more
Korn’s new album is near and the band has just released the video for “Take Me”. “Korn just wrapped up a U.S. tour, and will be playing a handful of U.K. shows in December ...Read more
Rock legends Graham Bonnet have released a new track from their upcoming album The Book. “The recently formed GRAHAM BONNET BAND features Bonnet on lead vocals, Beth-Ami Heavenstone on bass, ...Read more
- Cranston details dark thoughts, inspirations in new memoirBryan Cranston seems so far apart from the murderous Walter White that one wonders how he was able to channel such darkness with Emmy-worthy ferocity in "Breaking Bad." But in his new memoir, ...
- Colbert airing 2 live 'Late Show' hours election weekNEW YORK (AP) — CBS says "The Late Show with Stephen Colbert" has elected to broadcast a pair of live episodes the week of the presidential election.
- Shawn Mendes, the serious, striking musician, emergesNEW YORK (AP) — When Shawn Mendes went into the vocal booth to sing "Mercy," the gravelly, deep, emotional rock song from his latest album, he discovered a new side of himself.
- Review: Tove Lo finds herself high at the club but not happyTove Lo, "Lady Wood" (Island Records)
- Music Review: Alejandro Escovedo rocks out on 'Burn'Alejandro Escovedo, "Burn Something Beautiful" (Fantasy Records)
- Viola Davis Sells Racially Themed 1960s Family Music Comedy to ABC'The Zipcoders' is based on an original idea about a group of black teens growing up in Texas and their quest to form a band like The Beatles.
- Mall to Allow Christian Holiday Music After Previous Ban"The View" co-hosts talk about the mall's decision to reverse policy.
- American Music Awards: James Bay, Fifth Harmony Added as PerformersThe Chainsmokers and Halsey, along with Carlos Vives and Shakira, also will take the stage Nov. 20.