A new album is coming soon from Frank Carter & The Rattlesnakes. Their album, Modern Ruin, will be released on January 27. They have revealed their tracklist. ...Read more
Film legend John Carpenter announced he and Rob Zombie have squashed their beef. “Horror film master John Carpenter had some harsh words for Rob Zombie during a talk at the New York Film ...Read more
“KORN’s new song “A Different World” can be streamed below. The track is slated to be the next single from the band’s upcoming album, “The Serenity Of ...Read more
- Brad Pitt skips film premiere to focus on 'family situation'LOS ANGELES (AP) — A producer says "we all respect his privacy" as Brad Pitt skipped his first public appearance after last week's split with Angelina Jolie Pitt. He didn't attend the premiere of Terrence Malick's new documentary Wednesday night as scheduled.
- De Kooning painting going on the auction block in the fallNEW YORK (AP) — A large painting from one of Willem de Kooning's most productive periods is going on the auction block in the fall.
- 'All My Children' creator Agnes Nixon dies at 93LOS ANGELES (AP) — Agnes Nixon, the creative force behind the edgy and enduring TV soap operas "One Life to Live" and "All My Children," died Wednesday. She was 93.
- California governor signs bill dumping rape reporting limitSACRAMENTO, Calif. (AP) — The emotional stories of women who say they were sexually assaulted more than a decade ago by Bill Cosby prompted California state lawmakers to approve a bill to eliminate the state's 10-year limit on filing rape and related charges.
- The Weeknd unleashes music video for fresh single 'Starboy', featuring Daft PunkCanadian artist The Weeknd (real name Abel Tesfaye) has released the music video to accompany his new single "Starboy", featuring French electronic music duo Daft Punk. The singer/songwriter has also earmarked November 25 as the drop date for his next album -- also titled "Starboy" -- which is the follow-up to his acclaimed second studio album, […]
- Hailee Steinfeld unleashes music video for new song: 'Starving'US singer and actress Hailee Steinfeld has unveiled her latest music video, for her new song "Starving," with the clip expected to become even more popular than her previous hit "Love Myself" (via The Hollywood Reporter).
- Rapper gets 15-year sentence in child porn, music video caseCOLUMBUS, Ohio (AP) — An Ohio rapper who federal authorities say recorded sexually explicit footage of teen girls and edited the footage into music videos has been sentenced to 15 years in prison.
- Street named after late country music star Marty RobbinsGLENDALE, Ariz. (AP) — City officials in Glendale have named a street after late country music star Marty Robbins, who was born in the Phoenix suburb in 1925.