Janis Joplin no doubt had a cultural impact on American society in the 60s. A new documentary which centers around the rockers personal life and career, has been released at the Venice Film ...Read more
“Who’s ready for some rock and metal festivals in 2016? The festival experience is unlike anything else where rockers can get together with a group of their closest friends, sometimes ...Read more
On Oct. 26, 1965, John Lennon along with the rest of the Beatles was made a Member of the Most Honorable Order of the British Empire. The act of recognition demonstrated the pride the nation took ...Read more
- The Latest: France bans visiting fans from all soccer gamesPARIS (AP) — The latest on the attacks in Paris and security alert in Brussels. All times local:
- Outspoken Miss World Canada denied entry to ChinaBEIJING (AP) — Miss World Canada was barred from entering China on Thursday to take part in this year's pageant in the southern island province of Hainan, a friend of the outspoken Chinese-Canadian contestant said.
- APNewsBreak: Casey Kasem's widow sued for wrongful deathLOS ANGELES (AP) — Three of the radio personality Casey Kasem's children and his brother sued his widow on Wednesday, claiming her actions led to his death in 2014.
- 'Tokyo Story' star Setsuko Hara, muse of Ozu, dies at 95The Japanese actress who starred in famed director Yasujiro Ozu's "Tokyo Story" and a host of other classic films has died aged 95 -- with the news only emerging nearly three months after her passing. The death of Setsuko Hara dominated Japanese front pages on Thursday, with headlines lauding her as a "legendary" performer and […]
- ‘Empire' moves from music to fashionThe Official Empire Commerce Experience, which opens to digital consumers Wednesday, offers an eclectic mix of clothes and accessories either featured in the TV show or inspired directly by its characters. A partnership between Twentieth Century FOX Consumer Products and Delivery Agent, it will initially focus on items such as varsity jackets and jersey dresses […]
- Music Review: Dweezil Zappa comes of age on 'Via Zammata'Dweezil Zappa, "Via Zammata" (Fantom Records)
- No time for wardrobe changes as Badu does Soul Train, musicNEW YORK (AP) — Erykah Badu is answering a phone call: her new eyeglasses are ready, and the frames are available for pick-up when she has time.
- Music Monday (11/23): This Week's New Albums + VideosOur guide to this week's (and last week's) album releases also features the week's top new music videos from artists like David Bowie, CHVRCHES, and Panda Bear, plus brand new streaming music from Savages, Junior Boys, EMA, and more. Read and Post Comments | Get the full article at Metacritic