Earlier in the week Deftones released the cover art for their forthcoming album Gore, now the group has released the track list and have launched the per-order for their album. “After ...Read more
Breaking Benyamin’s audience at the Irving Plaza in New York City had a nice surprise, when Disturbed’s David Drainman jumped onstage and performed “Under Pressure” by ...Read more
Animation brings life to static objects. “Who wouldn’t like to see their favorite classic rock album covers leap to life? That’s precisely what you’ll find here as we count down the 17 ...Read more
- 2 puppeteers held in Spain for allegedly praising terrorismMADRID (AP) — A Spanish court has ordered the detention of two puppeteers for allegedly praising terrorism during a performance in Madrid.
- Mardi Gras enters its last big weekend in New OrleansNEW ORLEANS (AP) — The Mardi Gras season enters its last big weekend of parades and galas before ending on Fat Tuesday.
- Iggy Azalea: I have more belief in myself as a trendsetterSAN FRANCISCO (AP) — As Iggy Azalea readies the release of her sophomore album, the rapper says she's feeling more self-assured and less worried about being or sounding cool.
- Miami-Dade County attempts to block Duran Duran concertKEY BISCAYNE, Fla. (AP) — The band Duran Duran is facing opposition in its bid to play in Key Biscayne from the government of Miami-Dade County.
- Adele might not like it, but Donald Trump can use her musicNEW YORK (AP) — While waiting for Donald Trump to take the stage this week at a campaign rally in Exeter, New Hampshire, fans listened to a few hit songs by Adele, "Skyfall" and "Rolling in the Deep."
- Pokémon Red and Blue vinyl now shipping to fans and music puristsThe original soundtrack of Pokémon Red and Blue is now available on vinyl, although dedicated Pokémon hipsters need to act fast: Only 500 copies have been made, which are now shipping from Turntable Lab. The $49.95 record includes the full score from the classic Game Boy games, with the original Pokémon anime's theme song also thrown […]
- Rob Gronkowski Apparently Once Tried His Hand At Male Stripping Because He Couldn't Resist The MusicEven if he doesn't want to dance, it just takes some music and a few drinks for Rob Gronkowski to become a male stripper.
- Zayn Malik teases new musicZayn Malik has teased what appears to be his latest single from his upcoming solo album.